1. Jan Koum: Ukranian born but moved to the US at 16. Alongside his co-founder, Jan Koum founded WhatsApp which was sold to Facebook for $19 billion. He is one of few employees serving on Facebook’s board of directors.
2. Brian Boland: He is the founder of Kinetic Entertainment and currently the Vice President of advertising technology, targeting the improvement of Facebook Ads to make it a force to be reckoned with.
3. Jay Parikh: Currently the Vice President of Infrastructure Engineering, he and his team are responsible for managing the tags and/or notifications we receive on Facebook.
4. Mike Vernal: Having been at Facebook for nearly eight years now, he is now the Vice President of the Utility Group managing local, profile and developer products.
5. Deb Liu: She is the Vice President of commerce and platform overseeing games, payments, app analytics etc to make things easier for developers.
5. Alex Schultz: He leads the team that manages user acquisition and retention. This includes improving user stats and the number of Facebook users.
6. Dan Levy: He is the Vice President of Small Business and is responsible for ensuring that small businesses are buying Facebook ads and are getting value from Facebook.
7. Justin Osofsky: He is the Vice President of global operations and media partnerships. He is responsible for managing the Facebook Instant Articles products, letting publishers publish directly to Facebook.
8. Gary Briggs: He is Facebook’s Chief Marketing Officer and responsible for presenting and defending the image of the company.
9. Julien Codorniou: He is the Director of Global Partnerships and the man behind Facebook’s enterprise product ‘Facebook at Work’ which is rolling out in 2016.
10. Lori Goler: She is the Vice President of Human Resources and has been successful at making Facebook a good place to work with the company ranking 13 on GlassDoor’s best places to work in 2015 and the best company for interns 2015.
11. Yan LeCun: A part-time Professor at New York University is also in charge of Facebook’s artificial-intelligence research arm, responsible for targeting ads and recognising pictures e.g when Facebook automatically tags someone in your picture.
12. Michael Abrash: He is the Chief Scientist at Facebook’s acquisition – Oculus and is focused on bringing virtual reality to the masses.
13. Maxine Williams: She is the Director of Diversity and responsible for ensuring that Facebook employees come from a diverse background.
14. Delfina Eberly: She is the Vice President of Data Center Operations responsible for ensuring security of and running the company’s massive data system.
15. Jason Taylor: He is the Vice President of Infrastructure, responsible for ensuring that the company shares designs of its data centres to encourage collaboration.
16. Marne Levine: She is the Chief Operating Officer of Instagram.
17. Chris Daniels: He is the Vice President of Product for Facebook’s initiative Internet.org which is focused on bringing internet connectivity to the whole world.
18. Yael Maguire: He is the Head of Facebook’s Connectivity Lab which is responsible for building Aquila, the solar powered plane targeted at beaming internet to places without infrastructure.
19. Will Cathcart and Fidji Simo: They are the duo behind video use on Facebook. A platform which has grown and generated billions for the company.
20. Naomi Gleit: She is in charge of the company’s social good team which is responsible for finding new ways to help Facebook users such as safety checks for people in disaster areas.
21. Julie Zhuo: She is the Co-Director of Product Design and joined Facebook in 2006 as the first intern. She is responsible for ensuring that Facebook news feeds look as good on smartphones as it does on desktops.
22. Margaret Gould Stewart: She is the Co-Director of Product Design and responsible for leading user experience design for ad products.
23. Ime Archibong: He is the Director for Strategic Partnerships and responsible for connecting with business partners in order to find new ways to integrate other businesses with Facebook.
24. Vijay Shankar: He is the Manager for Facebook Lite, an app which was launched earlier this year. The app uses less data and in the process, allowing Facebook to work with less connectivity.
25. Tim Campos: He is the Chief Information Officer responsible for efficiency, productivity and effectiveness.
26. Adam Mosseri: He is the Head of Facebook’s News Feed and responsible for reshaping the way people communicate on Facebook such as the recent introduction of emoji reactions.
27. Kelly MacLean, Nikila Srinivasan and Chris Struhar: This trio is responsible for Emerging-Markets Advertising and Product ensuring that anyone can use Facebook regardless of connectivity.
28. Jeffrey Wieland: He founded the Facebook Accessibility Team to ensure that people with disabilities are still able to access Facebook.
Follow us: @idyllconsulting on Twitter/ Idyll Consulting on Facebook
Adapted from: Business Insider